Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homage To Jerry Maguire

It’s not like I’m the first guy who appropriated a line from the movie Jerry Maguire. My wife recently told me that a wine-loving friend of hers in Montana has a t-shirt that sports the slogan “You had me at Merlot” which is what, incidentally, got me thinking along those lines.

Jerry Maguire ranks up there among my all-time favorite movies, with movies like Heaven Can Wait, As Good As It Gets, An American President, Dave, Shawshank Redemption, and Freeway, just to name a few. I’ve seen it at least ten times, probably more.

“You complete me,” “Show me the money,” “I won't let you get rid of me” – the movie contains memorable lines galore. “You had me at hello” has always been a personal favorite of mine so it’s with great pleasure that I introduce my latest pool t-shirt design - You had me at high-low. I think this one is number 7 in the series.



With Christmas coming, you'll probably want to order a dozen. You'll find them and other pool tees here.

No comments: