Friday, February 6, 2009

Lie To Me - Life On Mars

I’ll get right to the point. If Bush and Cheney were still at the helm, they’d be forcing the prisoners at Gitmo to watch Lie To Me. In other words, pure torture. Feeling adventurous and always on the look out for something new and exciting, I watched one episode. I will not watch a second one. This show sucks. I was predisposed to like Kelli Williams who I haven’t seen much since her days in The Practice. But nothing can save this turkey. Gobble gobble.

Life on Mars has me teetering. I want very much to like it, but the corny attempts at humor are driving me away. Michael Imperioli, Harvey Keitel, Jason O’Mara and Gretchen Mol make up a promising cast, but the writers, thus far, are not delivering. I haven’t given up on this series, yet, but, if the show continues to leave me with the feeling that I just wasted an hour, I’ll be switching my attention elsewhere.

No comments: