Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Steppin' Videos

Weather permitting, I go to a nearby park and walk a couple miles every morning. Unfortunately, even here in Florida, there are days when it's too cold or too rainy and I'm not one to brave the elements. Still, I have to exercise. So, I opt instead to do some steppin'.

There are many different step platforms available. Mine is a Stamina Aerobic Step I purchased at amazon. With it, I picked up a beginner's DVD, Everybody Steps with Gin Miller. This enabled me to learn enough basic moves that I now feel confident free-styling to the on-demand videos available to me through Brighthouse on channel 368.

Right now, I like to start my workout with Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are. It's not too fast and serves as a good warmup.



If I'm in a Bruno Mars kind of mood, I might back it up with Grenade.



Then, I get hummin' with some Black Eyed Peas.



Let's keep it rolling with David Guetta - Sexy Chick (Featuring Akon).



I usually cool down with a replay of Just The Way You Are. Exercise aside, it's a great video.

No comments: